At Platinum Pre School the students will be involved in many activities that will have them ready for school life. Our aim is for our students to enter Primary School with a good sense of readiness so their new Kindergarten teachers can focus on their learning instead of daily routines and behaviour management. These activities may include:
- Visits to the Our Lady of the Sacred Heart & St Catherine of Siena Primary Schools for: library lessons, attending an assemblies and visits to their classrooms.
- Optional Uniforms
- Routines: Lunch, morning and afternoon group times
- Sitting on the floor listening to stories, eating lunch etc
- Singing at Primary school assemblies
- 'Toddler Times' - visiting primary schools to participate in activities
- Liaising with primary school Family Educators and Principals in order to establish how primary school methodologies change year to year and how we can ensure that children make a smooth transition into primary school.